Thursday, June 09, 2011

BACK FROM INDRALAYA

I spent the end of last week at Indralaya on Orcas Island taking a "heal yourself" workshop with Robyn Finseth. What was most interesting about this weekend, apart from hanging out with clairvoyance and spiritual people, is that I learned that I am more intuitive than I thought. This then begs the question: how much of what I feel and think is generated by me and how much is coming from external sources? Okay, so if we are all one organizm, obviously I am not picking stuff up from an external source. But what I am referring to is all the stuff that I am picking up from a source that I feel disconnected from.

I also realized that my daughter is clairvoyant based on descriptions I was hearing from people in our forty-strong group, and on what she has described to me. When I picked up Sadie from her I told her this and she was fascinated and now wants to go to Indralaya to talk with people that are experiencing some of what she is experiencing. How wonderful is that?

And it also explains a columnar shimmer of green that I once saw crossing the road above the culvert beside Fillongley Park. This must have been a woodland spirit. I asked many people about this object and nobody had a clue. So one more mystery solved.

I also went to camp with a cold and two ulcers in the back of my throat. The cold is now a cough and the ulcers are nearly gone so I can almost swallow pain-free. I threw away a partially full tube of Sensodyne cool mint gel as I figured I had hit the motherlode of sulphur. There is always more sulphur as one gets to the end of the tube than at the beginning. I chucked it immediately I noticed a third ulcer starting to form and that ulcer didn't get any worse, thank goodness.

Meanwhile and to support my spiritual growth, I am not doing much of anything as I am feeling a little lost with it all and not certain which direction to turn or which spiritual practice to adopt. I continue with meditations, contemplations, readings, audio books, and I seem to have developed an aversion to TV although I did try and watch a movie last night.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment