Saturday, July 09, 2011

WHAT WITH THE GARDEN AND EVERYTHING ...

I have become very busy with the garden and I continue to help my mother. I don't seem to be doing much in the way of spiritual development and have nothing new to report. Having said this, I am happier than I have ever been. I love my home; love my garden; love my dog and cats; love my children; try to love my mother although it is sometimes difficult; love my life. Although I am not meditating or reading much these days, I continue to ponder the Infinite Mystery almost non-stop and I remember to be present when I am walking Sadie.

I have spent the last couple of days at home gardening and making bread, and listening to music which I seem to need at the moment. I have just discovered a little Tarantella for two pianos and four hands, by Shostokovich, and listen to it several times a day.

We have been enjoying beautiful weather here in Cowichan Bay. The garden is growing well and it is giving me much pleasure. I especially enjoy taking tea and a spiritual book into the garden where I sit in a low beach chair beside the pond and enjoy. This doesn't last very long as Sadie and at least one cat usually join me and behave as if it is a great occasion and can we please not read but rather scratch and tickle us.

I am enjoying a series of YouTube videos about the Holographic Universe and Quantum Communication. I am intrigued by the concept that the pineal gland is the third eye. If I can figure out how to embed the first of these YouTube video series into my blog, I will do it. I did it before, but they have since changed the instructions and method a little, or so I think. Anyway, I will give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment