Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TODAY IN THE LIFE

Today I am noticing a subtle shift. Actually, I think I was noticing this yesterday. It probably isn't anything to do with being spiritually awake, but I am writing about it anyway because it is interesting to me and I think that it is something that I should make an accounting of.

What precipitated this is that I have been spending a lot of time On-line, especially YouTube, trying to clear up some questions I have. One was about the rhesus negative aspect of my blood group. There were few answers there and lots of questions still remain. I did learn that my low body temperature is normal and is related to the rhesus factor. I also learned that Rh - tend to experience more fatigue than everybody else and that it has something to do with oxygen. If this is the case, I can stop spending huge amounts of money on this and that vitamin and this and that mineral in the hope that I will have more energy. Instead, I will simply have to come to terms with the fact that I am able to sprint but not run a marathon, which I have known since I was a young woman, but hoped to be able to change. This also goes with my B blood group. I also learned that the eyes are more sensitive and I must say that I never go out in bright daylight, be it overcast or clear, without a hat with a good brim that is blue on the underside. Yes, blue is the trick for me and seems to do a better job of shading my eyes than any other colour. Apart from that, I surmised that rhesus negative was designed for a cooler climate and that is probably why I don't like baking on a beach and why I sleep best in a cold room.

As I was looking at all this information, the business of ETs came up. I certainly think that ETs explain the sudden advancement of mankind from primitive man to modern Homo sapien. And I have one other mystery in my life that I have never been able to clear up: was it a small UFO or a white truck sitting on the highway in my lane in front of me at about 80 meters distance (it was early morning in October and still dark), facing me with two headlamps that behaved more like spotlights pointed at my car, that suddenly took off sideways across two lanes of highway and vanished into thick forest while travelling at quite a clip? Oh yes, where the highway meets the forest there is a three meter drop off or bank. If I were driving over a bank into a forest, I certainly wouldn't try to get my car to go sideways and in that light, I probably would tackle the problem carefully and slowly.

With this immediate revisiting of the UFO issue, I have found myself appreciating more than ever colour; music; natural sounds; flavour; texture; my animal family members; the landscape before my eyes; and even the human race, despite everything it does. In fact, I would say I have just acquired a newfound sense of kinship and love for the human race. We will see how long this lasts, but it is very unusual. I am presently able to forgive humans for their flaws and errors, as perceived by me. Most unusual for me and a very pleasant state of mind and harmony to find one's Self in.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment